When we have aroused your interest in one of our saddles, a saddle walker from KM Zadels will visit you with the saddles. Together with you, he looks at which type of saddle suits you and your horse best. We take the size of your horse and fit the saddle. You can indicate your preferences with regard to the length of the flaps, knits, leather type and color of the leather. In addition, you can personalize your saddle with glitter or lacquer details to your liking. No costs are charged for the pasconsult. If you do not want to order a saddle, we charge consultation fees and call-out costs .
Serviceprices KM Zadels
|Front and bank filling||€75,00|
|Complete new filling||€195,00 (saddle center)|
|Replace girth||€22,50 (saddle center)|
When purchasing a new saddle we advise you to have the saddle checked between 3-6 months. The costs are € 50.00 excl. Call-out costs.
Call-out costs (calculated from saddle center) *
|>100 km||in consultation|
* When purchasing a new saddle, these prizes will be canceled.
Maintenance tips for your KM Zadels saddle
It is important to properly maintain your saddle for longer life. Sweat and dirt attack the leather, for a good care we have some tips:
- Brush off dirt and dust. Use a soft brush, for example a shoe polisher brush.
- Remove the rest of the dirt with a damp cloth.
- Let the saddle dry, give the leather the chance to absorb the moisture.
- Treat the saddle with leather balm.
- Never let the saddle dry in bright sunlight.
- Do not use saddle supports that support the saddle cushions. These deform the cushions.
- For the maintenance of the saddle we advise you to step up with a step.
- Make sure that the girths are not turned.
- Always remove the girth from the saddle when you are hanging your saddle away. As a result, the girths will not wear as quickly.
- Never let your deck dry under your saddle. As a result, the wool in the cushions becomes moist and lumps form faster.